Thursday, July 28, 2016

5k a day -- Day 14

I took my boards today.  400 questions.  9 hours total.  I don't have much more to say, because just mentioning it has me exhausted.

We went to Presque Isle park to walk on the beach and catch the sunset.  It was beautiful, but not conducive to a 3 mile walk, though we did walk almost a mile.  The sand there is deep and rough, and it was painful to walk in.
See how rough the sand is?  And how much I need a pedicure?

I tried again at the hotel -- another lady walking on the treadmill (well, alternating that and yelling at her kids who were in the pool), and the other equipment still broken, so yet another biking 5k for me.

(Side note:  Really, Hilton Garden Inn?  2 broken exercise machines and a broken hot tub?  Sad panda, and since these amenities were some of the reasons I picked your hotel, unhappy-money-panda, too.)

Can't wait to get back to the "real thing", believe it or not.

The 5k:

Yeah.


Yay bike.

The Workout:

66 squats
90 seconds plank
23 modified push ups


My arms seem to alternate days.  Yesterday's 22 MPUs were miserable to do.  Today, the 23 weren't bad.  Who knows?

I'm spent, emotionally, physically, mentally.  So that's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment